top of page
CHATIME SURVEY CAMPAIGN
1. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Brand Ignite or Chatime, and their immediate families, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
2. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and any other requirements set out in the material relating to this Prize Draw.
3. The Prize Draw will close on Sunday 21st May 2023
4. The Prize Draw is free to enter – no purchase is necessary.
5. There are 5 separate prizes of £50 Amazon vouchers, total prize value is £250.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for a Prize equivalent to or of greater monetary amount if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
7. At the end of the Customer Survey you will be asked if you would like to enter the Prize Draw. If you answer ‘yes’ and provide your full name and either a valid email address and/or a telephone number, your entry will be submitted in the prize draw.
8. Entrants must follow all the instructions on the survey form.
9. There is one valid entry permitted per person.
10. The winners will be drawn at random on Wednesday 24th May 2023.
11. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
12. Entries not submitted in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, or entries which are delayed, duplicated, incomplete, illegible or lost through technical problems will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for such entries. Proof of submission online will not be accepted as proof of entry.
13. Contact details entrants provide will only be used as agreed in the survey and terms & conditions of this competition
14. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winner using the contact details supplied upon entry to the Prize Draw and who will be given details of how to claim their Prize. If the winner does not respond within 21 days of the first notification, the winner forfeits their right to claim the Prize. The Promoter shall not be responsible if the winner provides incorrect contact or delivery details.
15. In the event a winner forfeits the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
16. The Prize will be issued by Brand Ignite and sent to the winner within 30 days of the winner responding to the notification that they have won. The prize is non-transferable.
17. The prize winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this Prize Draw, including their name being published on Chatime’s website.
18. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the prize winner and, if applicable, copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to 3 Dover Street, Leicester, LE1 6PW (enclosing a self-address envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority upon request.
19. Personal data supplied during the course of this Prize Draw will only be processed as set out in the Privacy Notice. See condition 18 with regard to the announcement of winners. The Promoter is Brand Ignite Limited, 3 Dover Street, Leicester, LE1 6PW. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
21. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Prize Draw. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
22. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
bottom of page